Friday, August 3, 2012

i {heart} this house: coastal living ultimate beach house



The 2012 Coastal Living Ultimate Beach house is open. It is in Rosemary Beach, just minutes away from where we vacationed last week. As much as I would have loved to tour, I was not willing to sacrifice one minute of beach time. The goal is to soak up as much sun and eat as much seafood as possible, right? If so, mission accomplished. However, looking through pictures makes me the tiniest bit upset I didn't see it in person.

The house was designed by Erika Powell of Urban Grace Interiors. Who I L-O-V-E for so many reasons. 1. She's stinking adorable. 2. Her work is amazing. I die a little inside - in a good way, of course - every time I see a room she's designed. 3. She went to Auburn. 'Nuff said.

So feast your eyes on this ah-mazing home... I'm drooling.


{ the entry }



{ the foyer. the only reason I included this photo was for the light fixture and fiddle leaf figs - LOVE }



{ guest bedroom 1 }



{ guest bath }



{ guest bedroom 2 }



{ sitting room off kitchen }



{ living room + kitchen }



{ living room + dining area }



{ dining area }



{ all the appliances and dishes are neatly tucked away from the living space, which looks amaze, but not practical for folks like BW and me who spend most of our time in the kitchen eating cooking }



{ master bedroom }



{ master bath. DYING over those huge drawers and beautiful pulls }



{ little cozy den }



{ the bunk room }



{ the game room }




{ the most adorable striped ping pong table }



{ guest bedroom 3. love the headboard and wall color. want something similar for our master. am I the only one who has an issue with plates above the bed? I mean... in any other room of the house, it's great, but the bedroom? just me? }



{ media room }



{ perfect place to curl up and watch a movie }



{ movie snacks. where are the rasinets? }



{ little girls' bunk room. hands down cutest room of the house. }




{ loungers + pool }



{ beautiful outdoor cabana }


Isn't it amazing? What's your favorite room?


{ all images via }

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS. I've been meaning to look up pictures of this house. Don't mind me, I'll just be here obsessing over every image for the rest of the day ;)

    ReplyDelete