Friday, August 3, 2012

birthday wishlist

My birthday is exactly one week away, so I am sharing a few items that are on my wishlist - which technically is more of a "wishful thinking" list. Nonetheless, I would be beyond thrilled to receive any of these items on my special day. Hint, hint.



1. Pilcro Serif Legging Jeans - During the fall winter I live in boots, so I desperately need a new pair of jeans for tucking in my boots. My fave pal Sam gives this brand rave reviews, so I think I may forgo my trusty J Brands to try 'em out.

2. Madewell Archive Leather Boots - I've searched high and low for the perfect everyday boot - my current pair is ready for the trash, sadly - and I'm obsessed with these. I'm already planning outfits around them... yes, I plan outfits around items of clothing I don't even own. More often than I'd like to admit, actually.

3. J.Crew and Kate Spade bangles - granted, buying all of these would cost a small fortune, but hey, a girl can dream can't she? {from the top: J.Crew Scrolled Link Bracelet, J.Crew Classic Medium Bangle, J.Crew Classic Pave Link Bracelet (my fave of the bunch and coincidently the most expensive. Typical.), Kate Spade Heart of Gold Bangle, J.Crew Classic Link Bracelet}

4. Illume Sweet Olive Blossom Candle - one of the most delicious smelling candles. Don't let "olive" throw you off. It smells nothing like olives, thank God. I've been through several of these. Can't. get. enough.

5. Tory Burch Small T Logo Studs - I usually wear pearl studs, a wedding gift from BW, so these puppies would be a great way to change things up a bit.

6. Steve Madden Vegass Leopard Flats - the perfect pointy toe leopard flat. Need I say more?

7. Tory Burch Amanda Wristlet with Crossbody Strap - I have been looking for a little crossbody bag for those days I just can't deal with my suitcase regular purse. I think this little guy would fit the bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment