Tuesday, July 10, 2012

i {heart} this house: kristin alber

I spend all day with my eyes glued to the computer, so when quitting time rolls around I usually spring from my chair and sprint out of my office. Which just so happens to be a bedroom in our house, so I don't sprint far... actually, it's more of a fast paced walk to the other side of the house. But the other day while catching up on some reading at The Lettered Cottage, I came across a post about Kristin Alber's home and I literally could not peel my eyes from the screen. This house is ah-mazing! So airy and fresh.  I wanted to soak it up, memorize it and recreate her beautiful little vignettes all over my own home.





















{ all images via }


Oh, and apparently Kristin and her hubby own two shops in Mesa, AZ - Domestic Bliss and Found. A to-die-for-house and an incredible shop? It's like something out of the movies. Namely, this movie. And yes, I'm a teensy bit jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment